Streamline financial processes
In this role, you will think along with the customer to optimally set up Certinia and implement new features in order to streamline financial processes. You will also ensure optimal use of Certinia by maintaining customer relations and providing training to end users. In short, a versatile job with lots of variety and fun projects. Wondering what your future job will look like? Then read more about us and the full vacancy below!
What you will be doing
- Identify and specify functional and technical requirements of the customer regarding Certinia solutions.
- Analyze the customer’s current financial and business processes.
- Identify new opportunities at the customer and convert the opportunities into new projects.
- Preparing and facilitating workshops with the customer.
- Maintain customer relationships.
“In this role you will think along with the customer to optimally set up Certinia and implement new features.”
Who you are
- Has an HBO/WO degree in Finance & Control, Business Administration or Accounting.
- Are driven and eager to grow into the role of Certinia consultant.
- You do not let your head hang after a setback but are looking for a way to achieve your next success as quickly as possible.
- Have an affinity with IT (cloud based software)
- Have an Agile mindset and feel completely at home in dynamic work environments