We are looking for a Brand Designer who loves creating amazing brands as much as we do! At EDC (EasyToys), you will be part of the dynamic brand design department and together we develop international product lines in the field of sexual wellness. So, are you looking for a challenging job at a young and lively company? Look no further!
What will you do?
The ideal candidate has a background in graphic design, package design and in building powerful brands using the Adobe Creative Cloud. You are aware of the latest trends in design and would describe yourself as a lover of everything to do with beautiful things, such as lifestyle, beauty and art. With our wonderful team, we stand for constant development and in our weekly stand-up, everyone gets the chance to shine and talk enthusiastically about the progress of projects. You can expect a wide range of projects, including concept development for new brands but you will also be responsible for maintaining existing brands and create visual on- and offline expressions for them!
Who are you?
- You have strong communication skills and are good at transferring your ideas to others.
- You have knowledge and skills in packaging design;
- You are strong in conceptual thinking and can easily visualise a design;
- You can present well and substantiate your concepts;
- You are strong in developing corporate identities;
- You are a creative thinker and lover of aesthetic brands and packaging;
- You enjoy mentoring our junior & DTP Designer on joint projects;
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
What do we ask?
- You have a completed HBO education: in Graphic Design or Communication and Multimedia Design;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch language skill is a plus
- You have at least 5 years' work experience, preferably at a design, marketing or e-commerce company.
- You have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software;
- You work meticulously, orderly and pay attention to detail;
- You can work well together in a creative team.
What do we offer you:
- A unique opportunity within a young company;
- A job at one of the most exciting companies in the Netherlands;
- A 'work hard, play harder' atmosphere;
- The space to develop yourself;
- Free use of our own in-house gym and/or a discount on your sports subscription via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland;
- A job for 32-40 hours a week with a competitive salary.