As Project Manager, you are driven to get the most out of our products together with the development team. You have a strong character, are able to prioritise the right things, and are not afraid to say no to something! You continuously align your priorities and dependencies and test them against the business objectives. You can explain decisions well to both the business and development team! You are solution-oriented. You will also get the space to further shape the position in the organisation so that it suits you.
What are you going to do?
As IT Project Manager, you will join a team of 25 employees divided into 3 teams: 2 Scrum teams (IT Development) and an IT Operations team (service desk) and you work for the EQOM Shared Service Center at the IT Development department. De IT Development department is responsible for both the maintenance and the construction of in-house developed software. As IT Project Manager, you continuously align priorities and dependencies and test them against the business objectives. You can explain decisions well to both the business and development team! You have full control over the development capacity and you get the space to further shape the position in the organisation.
Your main tasks are:
- Leading large and small IT projects by preparing the work well and communicating towards the (project) organisation.
- Taking care of the coordination between different business and development teams.
- Monitoring progress and stakes.
- Drafting IT requirements in business projects.
- Thinking about the balance between functionality, stability, availability, continuous improvement and costs.
- Playing an active role in the formation of the technical landscape in the context of a technical roadmap.
Who are you?
- You like to think outside the box;
- You have good analytical thinking skills;
- You are a real team player;
- You can prioritise well;
- You see the whole picture, you have a helicopter view;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a real networker;
- You are an inspirer.
What do we ask:
- You have a completed HBO or WO degree;
- Demonstrable experience with agile work in the role of IT Project Manager or Product Owner;
- You are communicationally very strong and can quickly adapt to new circumstances;
- Knowledge of Jira and/or MS DevOps;
- Strong affinity for e-commerce platforms;
- Good command of English, both orally and in writing. Dutch language skill is a plus
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity within a young international company;
- A job at one of the most exciting companies in the Netherlands;
- A ‘work hard, play harder’ atmosphere;
- The space to develop yourself;
- Free use of our own in-house gym and/or discount on your sports subscription via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland;
- A job for 32-40 hours a week with a competitive salary.