Senior Account Manager Benelux (hybrid)
Do you enjoy consulting modern scientists on how they can digitalize their workflows with our software solutions to elevate their research? Do you want to work in an international environment with a start-up vibe? Then keep reading…
What do we do?
With our software solutions, we help modern scientists in the R&D laboratories of academic institutes, biotech companies, and start-ups in the process of digitizing their work in the lab. We facilitate our clients to harness the enormous potential of life sciences and accelerate research. We contribute to the added value that life sciences research can bring to the world and work together with researchers to make discoveries possible. Our customers work on various themes, ranging from cancer research to sustainable food production. But also consider, for example, North Pole research.
What is your role?
In the end, the sales team’s purpose is to drive the sales of our platform by closing contracts with clients and partners. You will accomplish this by using our selling model to promote the platform’s attributes, benefits, and value propositions within the lab digitization space. Furthermore:
- You will be onboarding new clients and setting up their accounts. During this process, due to your past lab experience, you consult, guide and advise the client regarding optimizing and digitizing their lab workflows
- To help many more scientists elevate their research, we need a strategy. With our Director of Business Development and your direct Benelux colleague, you will shape that strategy and translate it into a solid plan and execute it.
- For the scalability of your work, you will closely work with a Dutch-speaking Customer Success Specialist who will also be part of the Benelux team.
- Together with our local marketing department, you set up marketing initiatives to fill your sales funnel.
The sales team that focuses on the Benelux region is a self-organizing team that, together as a team, is responsible for executing the sales strategic plan. The team currently consists of one account manager and a dedicated Customer Service Specialist.
The Benelux team is part of the global sales team with other dedicated teams in Germany, the UK, the US, and soon in France and Denmark.
What makes working as an Account Manager at eLabNext unique:
- You will work with leading laboratories in life sciences and learn about the latest developments in their research.
- Work with impact! Help your customers be successful and see the result of your work when innovations reach the market.
- Work at the intersection of science and commerce and take the following steps in your career
- Develop your life science, IT and commercial skills all in one job!
- Be part of an international and multidisciplinary team and learn from your colleagues.
Who you are
- You have studied Biology, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or related or have at least four years of working experience in a similar field.
- You also have the essential attitude to help one another to be great (team players)
- You have proficient written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You don’t mind working remotely and coming to our head office in Groningen about once a week.
Perks & Benefits
- Signing bonus with impact. When you signed a contract with us and didn’t come through an external recruiter, you will get a signing bonus of €2.500. Also, in collaboration with WWF® with every signee, we buy back a piece of Atlantic rainforest in South America the size of a football field(!), with the only purpose of preservation.
- An attractive salary with clear and transparent growth potential, matching your ambitions and plans
- A substantial L&D budget for training, conferences, books, or a (career) coach. We understand the importance of personal development in your career and life
- An environment where people get the chance to grow and learn by doing. We embrace mistakes and learn from them
- A home office setup. We ensure that you can also work well at home and offer flexible-working options that suit your needs
- Commuting and working from home allowance
- A bonus. If we do it right, we all benefit!
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours per week
- A company bike. For a small amount per month, you can ride a new bike.
- A flat organization with little hierarchy and short decision-making processes. We are a scale-up organization with a startup vibe and have a large corporate company (Eppendorf) backing us up
- A pension scheme
- A friendly working atmosphere. We celebrate when we reach our goals, have Friday night drinks, and great company outings
- We offer work with impact! See the outstanding results of our clients’ research when innovations reach the market
- Above all, we want to be an employer who ensures you feel happy working here
How to apply
Please apply by emailing your CV to Evelien Swart at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We consider all applications until the position is filled.
Find out more
For more information about this vacancy, please get in touch with Jasper Dijkstra, Director of Business Development
at eLabNext by email: email@example.com
or Evelien Swart, Talent Acquisition Manager by phone +31 651502859 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org