We are a seeking a talented and motivated Performance Marketing Intern to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and contribute to the growth of our business through performance-based marketing channels. Under the guidance of our Performance Marketer, you will support the development, execution, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across various platforms to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
If you are eager to learn, passionate about data-driven marketing, and have a strong analytical mindset, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a someone, who is based in Groningen area and is available for a full-time (40 hours) internship for at least 5 months. We're flexible on the start date beyond those specified, and can accommodate your availability.
Arc is a Dutch scale-up providing advanced phone accessories. We strive to expand Arc's offerings beyond just one type of device by creating a range of high-quality accessories and standalone products in the consumer electronics industry. Our mission is to create seamless and user-friendly experiences that enable people to do things they never thought possible.
Naya is dedicated to revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Our goal is to provide creators with seamless and intuitive tools, starting with our innovative modular split keyboard, Naya Create. With our cutting-edge products, we aim to enable users to interact with technology effortlessly and as it was meant to be.
About the Team
At Arc & Naya, we don't just talk about diversity and inclusivity - we live it. We are young and driven team consisting of individuals from over 12 different nationalities, creating a truly international environment where different perspectives and backgrounds are celebrated.
We are passionate about what we do. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, always striving to be the best we can be as a team. At Arc & Naya, we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. We value open and direct communication and with a low hierarchy environment, everyone's voice is heard and respected, creating a collaborative and efficient workplace where innovation thrives.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including search, social media, display, and email marketing.
- Collaborate with the performance marketer to develop, test, and analyze creative assets, ad copy, audiences, campaigns and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance using various tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.) to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to optimize search engine marketing campaigns and improve overall visibility on search engines.
- Support the development of marketing strategies and tactics to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., design, content, sales) to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall company objectives and messaging.
- Currently enrolled as a student pursuing an HBO or WO degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, or a related field.
- Must remain enrolled as a student throughout the entire duration of the internship.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days per week ( 40 hrs).
- Based in Groningen as is able to commute to the office.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for You
- An opportunity to change the forefront of technology.
- Huge growth (potential) and being embedded in an environment of 2 hardware scale-ups.
- Inspiring, exciting and vivid office situated in the heart of a start-up hub.
- Dynamic and diverse international environment with 12+ nationalities.
- Internship compensation.
- Lunch at the office (self-cooked).
- Team building trips twice per year (the last trip was Mallorca, March 23).