Parkos is expanding and we are currently looking for a Travel Partnership Manager. Do you get enthusiastic about acquiring new key accounts in the travel sector? Do you have affinity with the travel sector or do you have a background in travel? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Parkos is the platform for finding - and booking parking spots near airports. When Parkos started we were offering parking spots at Schiphol. Now, eight years later, we are servicing hundreds of thousands of customers at airports all over the world, such as The Netherlands, Belgium, France, the United States, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Australia, and Germany. Our customers go to the Parkos website, compare and then book a parking spot with one of Parkos' 1000+ parking partners. Parkos is expanding and we are currently looking for a Travel Partnership Manager. Do you get enthusiastic about acquiring new key accounts in the travel sector? Do you have affinity with the travel sector or do you have a background in travel? Maybe you will become our new Travel Partnership Manager! About the role and team
Since the beginning of Parkos, the company has been business-to-consumer focussed, a field in which we excel. Next to the B2C side, we started focussing on the B2B2C side a year ago. For companies like RyanAir, GoMundo, and Otravo we help to sell parking spots to their customers via our deals. Your goal will be helping us grow into this market. You get a lot of responsibility and freedom to achieve your goals.
What will you be doing?
You derive energy from acquisition and ensure that your customers remember the pleasant cooperation with you and Parkos with pleasure. You do this by actively approaching key accounts in the travel industry, visiting international trade fairs and representing Parkos at important travel-related events. You can react quickly and understand how to sell the added value of the Parkos brand to international travel partners in a competitive market. Based on the needs of the potential partner you send qualitative proposals. You are a strong individual who appreciates coaching by our Head of Sales and works closely together with the marketing team and sales colleagues who are responsible for the different countries.
Responsibilities Your main tasks will be:
- Creating new sustainable partnerships with key accounts in the travel industry.
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing key accounts.
- Identifying opportunities for new business, cross- and upselling.
- Ensuring the best deals and commissions with our partners.
- Challenging the status quo and articulate where our platform can bring value.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a business to business travel environment. Working with business acquisition and/or relationship management.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (meaning in speaking and writing).
- Experience with managing key accounts.
- You have strong operational and strategic skills.
- You want to build up Parkos' partner base and want to grow with us on a personal & professional level.
- We have offices in Amsterdam & Groningen where you can work from. Also working remotely is possible.
- You have the quality to invest in long-term business partnerships and see the value of this.
- We are looking for a natural self-starter who sees things through from start to finish, and who learns from every mistake. You have the skills to sail past the gatekeeper, straight to the right DMU, convincing them to partner with us and use the Parkos concept.
- A contract for at least 32 up to 40 hours per week.
- Up to 25 vacation days based on a contract for 40 hours.
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- Autonomy and responsibility for how you want to do your job.
- Ownership, if you have an idea on how we could improve the way we work or how we do things, you will be the one to drive the change and hold your colleagues accountable.
- Personal growth, we train you to be a better professional by giving you feedback and autonomy.
- Travel costs reimbursement of your daily commute from your home to our office. Or if you go to a work-related event, we reimburse those costs.
- Fully paid abroad business trips.
- Working at a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept.
- Transparency and scale-up mentality. Every Monday we have a company stand-up where each team shares what they are doing and what they did last week. We have a strong positive and result-driven company culture.
- Team spirit, we think that we can achieve better results if we work closely together. Of course, we celebrate achievements together as well.
- Sharing knowledge and 'gezelligheid'. We regularly organize internal training about, for example, project management. Our activity-committee organizes monthly drinks on Fridays but also trips to Ameland or a German Christmas market.
Looking for a new adventure? Then park your resume and fill in the form via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then send an email to Ruben Stellingwerf (Corporate Recruiter) on email@example.com