Working place Groningen (Netherlands)
Enthusiastic, ambitious and analytic improver, who knows how to communicate.
As Commercial Excellence Manager within Solidus Solutions you are our the “conscience” regarding marketing and sales for our Group. The world off Packaging is changing a lot, so we are changing to, but in which direction and what is the right commercial strategy?
This is where you come in, to help us to make the right choices.
In this role, you drive excellence in Solidus’ commercial functions and processes by successively implementing best practices across our Business Units in Europe with the clear objective of improving the performance of our marketing & sales organization. An exciting and challenging job, in the North of the Netherland, within an international and highly circular environment, were you truly can make the difference!
What will you do
- You define & lead the sales excellence process with clear KPIs focusing on customer segmentation, strategic account plans, new customer development, pipeline management.
- You support our CCO with market intelligence to continuously develop the commercial strategy.
- You challenge and support our Group Program Director in the analysis and recommendation for sales strategies and sales processes for each business unit.
- You develop and manage the performance tools and processes into reporting, review cadence and score cards.
- You analyze and define business data with the clear goal to improve profitability and margins across the group;
- You further develop capabilities with and within Salesforce.
What we offer
- You have an university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a Sales Excellence position, ideally in a multinational B2B company or in a top-tier strategy/sales consultancy.
- Experience in the packaging industry and/or in-depth commercial excellence knowledge is a bonus.
- You have the ability to successfully influence and manage a wide range of stakeholders at different levels of the organization to ensure full integration of commercial excellence.
- You have some practical experience with CRM tools, ideally Salesforce.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation building) in English. Speaking Dutch would be an advantage.
- You are an “Innovative thinker”: ability to identify improvement opportunities, challenge status quo and inspire changes.
- Ability to drive strategic process and innovation perfection.
- Must be able to work full time in the North of the Netherlands.
As Commercial Excellence Manager at Solidus Solutions, we offer you a challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious international organization that is constantly changing. We offer you a unique chance to shape Solidus Solutions’ commercial excellence program. You will be given all the space you need to bring our performance to a higher level. We offer you an attractive benefits package, career prospects and opportunities to further develop the department. And last but not least, a pleasant working environment in which you work together with enthusiastic and driven colleagues. The organization has a very flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, you will have direct communication with sales directors, BU managers, CCO and CEO. Just like you, our organization has ambitious plans, which we would like to share with you.
Working at Solidus Solutions means working for a leading and fast-growing international player in the solid board and packaging industry. Our solid board, which is sustainably produced from recycled paper, is an excellent packaging material and offers sustainable innovative solutions. With a turnover of more than 500 million euros, more than 1500 colleagues and 18 production locations in various European countries, we are the market leader in integrated solid board products for the graphic and packaging market.
Does the position appeal to you and do you want to contribute to the success of Solidus Solutions? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Would you like to apply directly or have questions? Send a WhatsApp message or call our recruiter Klaas Laanstra, his mobile number: +31 (0)6 13 500 717. Sending a cover letter and CV is also possible. Mail this, quoting Commercial Excellent Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org